Meet our dedicated Executive Team
- Shall control and manage the affairs of the IRSA;
- May exercise all such functions as may be exercised by IRSA other than those functions that are required by those rules to be exercised by a general meeting of members of the association; and
- Has the power to perform all such acts and do all such things as appear to the committee to be necessary or desirable for the proper management of the affairs of the association.
- The terms of the IRSA President, Immediate Past President, Secretary & Treasurer
are two years as stipulated in the constitution.
- The President may serve no more than two consecutive terms, but
after the election of another person as president, is eligible for re- election as president.
- There is no maximum number of consecutive terms for which another
member may hold office.
- The terms of the Public Officer, Chief Accreditation Officer and Junior
Executive Member are as per the terms of their Position Descriptions.