2021 IRSA ASM
- 3 Days – Tuesday 29 June – Thursday 1 July 2021
- The Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel on the Gold Coast
- Innovative and Exciting Program
- Theme – Interventional Oncology
- International Speakers – Prof. Thierry de Baere, Institut Gustave Roussy, Paris and Prof Ashfin Gangi, University Hospital Strasbourg
- Strong mix of local speakers
- Dedicated nurses and radiographers session
- State of the Art Conference Facilities and social facilities – The Marriott Hotel
- Centrally located to popular attractions, beaches, shopping and transportation
- Excellent Social Program and networking opportunities
To register – head to the IRSA ASM website – IRSAASM.com
IRSA Registrar/IR Fellow Prize- Call for Abstracts NOW OPEN
IRSA in conjunction with the ASM Organising Committee, would like to invite submission of abstracts from Registrar/IR Fellows, on original work, for consideration at the 2021 IRSA ASM, for the IRSA Registrar/IR Fellow Prize.
The prize is jointly offered by IRSA and CIRSE and includes –
- Free registration to the CIRSE 2021 Congress
- Ticket for the CIRSE Party on the Tuesday night of the Congress
- return economy flight and hotel accommodation.
Submission of abstracts should be made to the IRSA secretariat by 07 May 2021 via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for further information
IRSA ASM – added to schedule of Approved Business Events – Following an application process, the IRSA ASM 2021 has been successful and added to the Schedule of Approved Business Events and published on Austrade’s website. This means eligible businesses can apply for funding under the Business Events Grants Program to cover up to 50% of the costs of participating in the IRSA ASM 2021.
Grants from $10,000 to $250,000 per entity are available. Applicants are able to apply for multiple events listed on the Schedule of Approved Business Events.
Grant applications close at 5pm (AEDST) on 30 March 2021 or earlier if funding is exhausted.
For further information or to apply please go to business.gov.au. or contact the IRSA Secretariat.