2021 IRSA ASM
- 3 full days– Tuesday 29 June – Thursday 1 July 2021
- The Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel on the Gold Coast
- Theme – Interventional Oncology
- Innovative Scientific Program – Program
- International Speakers – Prof. Thierry de Baere, Institut Gustave Roussy, Paris and Prof Afshin Gangi, University Hospital Strasbourg
- Strong mix of local speakers
- Dedicated nurses and radiographers sessions
- Excellent Social Program and networking opportunities
- IRSA Registrar/IR Fellow Prize
- New Zealand Hub – Queenstown, New Zealand
To register head to the IRSA ASM website
New Zealand ASM Hub – Queenstown, NZ
We are pleased to announce that the IRSA ASM New Zealand Hub will be held at the QT Hotel in Queenstown and that registrations are now open.
To register for the meeting please click HERE Please note that there is one standard rate for the NZ Hub which has been discounted from the full meeting registration fee.
Accommodation has been secured at the Rydges Hotel which is situated adjacent (and connected to) the QT hotel. Lake facing rooms including breakfast for one person are available for NZD$219.00 per night. To view the rooms https://www.rydges.com/accommodation/new-zealand/queenstown-resort/room/superior-lake-facing-twin-room/
To book accommodation at this stage please contact Natacha Costa at firstname.lastname@example.org with your check in / check out dates. The IRSA ASM website www.irsaasm.com will be updated with more information on accommodation and hub specific details so please check this in the lead up to the meeting.
We look forward to welcoming our New Zealand members to Queenstown.
IRSA Registrar/IR Fellow Prize- Call for Abstracts
IRSA in conjunction with the ASM Organising Committee, would like to invite submission of abstracts from Registrar/IR Fellows, on original work, for consideration at the 2021 IRSA ASM, for the IRSA Registrar/IR Fellow Prize.
The prize is jointly offered by IRSA and CIRSE and includes –
- Free registration to the CIRSE 2021 Congress
- Ticket for the CIRSE Party on the Tuesday night of the Congress
- return economy flight and hotel accommodation.
Submission of abstracts should be made to the IRSA secretariat by 31 May 2021 via email – email@example.com.
Click here for further information
IRSA ASM – added to schedule of Approved Business Events
Following an application process, the IRSA ASM 2021 has been successful and added to the Schedule of Approved Business Events and published on Austrade’s website. This means eligible businesses can apply for funding under the Business Events Grants Program to cover up to 50% of the costs of participating in the IRSA ASM 2021.
Grants from $10,000 to $250,000 per entity are available. Applicants are able to apply for multiple events listed on the Schedule of Approved Business Events.
Grant applications close at 5pm (AEDST) on 30 March 2021 or earlier if funding is exhausted.
For further information or to apply please go to business.gov.au. or contact the IRSA Secretariat.