Last updated on November 13, 2023
Expressions of interest are being called for clinical radiology Fellows and trainees to join the newly established IR and INR Training Accreditation working group.
The Training Accreditation working group is a tier three committee that will be responsible for developing accreditation standards for Interventional Radiology and Interventional Neuroradiology training sites and a model for accreditation of these training sites. This working group will report to the RANZCR Interventional Radiology Committee. Please see the Terms of Reference for further information.
We are seeking applicants to fill the following positions:
- 2 x Australian IR’s who work in an accredited clinical radiology training site that also offers an IR fellowship.
- 1 x New Zealand IR who work in an accredited clinical radiology training site that also offers an IR fellowship.
- 1 x IR who works or has recent experience providing a significant coverage to a non-metropolitan area, that is involved with, or could be involved with, offering an IR fellowship training.
- 1 x prospective IR trainee.
Online bimonthly meetings, along with out-of-hours work developing and reviewing documents and providing expert advice. The working group will be initially established for 12 months.
How to apply
Please complete and return the Expression of Interest form with the following information:
- The position you are applying for.
- A 300-word statement outlining your interest and credentials for the position.
- A two-page executive summary CV.
Please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are open until the position is filled.